Search results

1. JaxsonWinter

Introduction Act to Make March 20th a Holiday

A MOTION To Enact the Act "Make March 20th a Holiday" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 20th of March, 2024, by @Ostro As follows: WHEREAS the Union has a distinct lack of holidays, days for fun celebration that bring together all Unionists...
  2. JaxsonWinter

Introduction Selection of Speaker (yet again)

By The Rules of Procedure of the Council of State, The Selection for Speaker for The Month of February and the Next 3 Months shall commence Please State Now and here if you will be Running for Speaker of the Council of State Declaration for Speaker Selection will last for 48 Hours
  3. JaxsonWinter

In Recognition of The Flaming Truth

A MOTION To enact the bill "In Recognition of The Flaming Truth" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 26th of January, 2024, by @Phoenix As follows: GRATEFUL for the numerous years of journalism, bringing the truth to the readers in an unbiased and...
  4. JaxsonWinter

Failed A Ban on 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council

A MOTION To enact the bill "A Ban on 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 5rd of December, 2023, by @Ostro Whereas it is approaching the holiday known as Christmas, Whereas a popular song to be played during...
  5. JaxsonWinter

Failed Removing Powdered Wigs from the Council

A MOTION To enact the bill "Removing Powdered Wigs from the Council" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 18th of November, 2023, by @JaxsonWinter As follows: WHEREAS The House of the Council is Moving Further into the Modern Age SEEING THAT Powdered Wigs are...
  6. JaxsonWinter

Removing Powdered Wigs from the Council

A MOTION To enact the bill "Removing Powdered Wigs And More from the Council" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 18th of November, 2023, by @JaxsonWinter As follows: WHEREAS The House of the Council is Moving Further into the Modern Age SEEING THAT Powdered...
  7. JaxsonWinter

Selection of Speaker

By The Rules of Procedure, The Selection for Speaker for November will Take Place (even though it be 15 days late) Please State Now and here if you will be Running for Speaker of the Council of State Declaration for Speaker Selection will last for 48 Hours
  8. JaxsonWinter

The Political Parties Act (TABLED)

A MOTION To enact the bill "The political parties act" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the DAY of October, 2023, by @Alfkarl As follows: TRUSTING that political parties are essential for the expression of different political views and for the aggregation of...
  9. JaxsonWinter

Passed Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications Act

A MOTION To enact a bill to develop a system for mutual recognition of professional qualifications Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 30th of September, 2023, by @TheSecond As follows: RECOGNIZING the importance of facilitating the mobility of...
  10. JaxsonWinter

The Council - 1st Edition

THE‎ COUNCIL COVERING THE FUN STUFF OF THE UDS'S LEGSILATIVE PROCESS THE UNION OF DEMOCRATIC STATES OFFICAL LEGISLATIVE NEWSPAPER New Newspaper Every Week, Posting Days will Vary Council Of State Denies Amendment to The Charter of Rights September 2nd, 2023 On the 20th of August, 2023, The...
  11. JaxsonWinter

Passed Motion "In Recognition of Executive Dedication and Contribution of Phoenix Coalition (A proposal to add an honorific name)"

A MOTION To enact the bill "In Recognition of Executive Dedication and Contribution of Phoenix Coalition (A proposal to add an honorific name)" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 8th of August, 2023, by @AC Alex | East Chimore As follows: GRATEFUL...
  12. JaxsonWinter

Failed Motion to Amend "The Charter of Rights"

A MOTION To amend the bill "The Charter of Rights" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 20th of August, 2023, by @Alfkarl - Alpine state As follows: BELIEVING that the freedom to decide the future is a fundamental right Be it enacted by the council of state...
  13. JaxsonWinter

Appointment of The Deputy Speaker

I have made the Decision to Replace the Deputy Speaker The New Deputy Speaker for my 2nd Term will be @Glaciosia, for the August-October Session of the Council of State, Effective Immediately Signed by my Leave and my by Hand JaxsonWinter The Astrodomean Reich of North America Honorable Lord...
  14. JaxsonWinter

Passed Treaty of Libertia and Pie

A MOTION To enact the bill "Treaty of Libertia and Pie" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 14th of August, 2023, by @AC Alex | East Chimore As follows: The Union of Democratic States And The Republic of Europeia Treaty of Libertia and Pie...
  15. JaxsonWinter

Introduction Selection of Speaker

As the Lord Speaker of the Council, I Open Selection for the Speaker of the Cos I Shall Re-run for Speaker of the CoS
  16. JaxsonWinter

Leave of Absence

My Fellow Councilors Due to School Related Activities, I will be Unable to Preform my Duties As Honorable Speaker Of The Council of State I will be Unavailable Until the End of my Term/The Speaker Elections, And if i am Re-elected as Speaker of the Council I will also be Unavailable to Preform...
  17. JaxsonWinter

Passed Amendments to the Executive Affairs Act 2023

A MOTION To amend the Executive Affairs Act Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 24th of July, 2023, by @Glaciosia As follows: WHEREAS it is harmful to the clarity of the law to retain unnecessary and unused provisions, BE IT ENACTED by the Council of...
  18. JaxsonWinter

Passed Motion to Establish a Formatting Committee

A MOTION To establish a Formatting Committee Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 24th of July, 2023, by @Glaciosia As follows: WHEREAS the needs of the Union are often changing, and that the formatting of legislation ought reflect that, BE IT...
  19. JaxsonWinter

Passed Motion to Amend the Constitution (Judicial Section)

A MOTION To amend the Constitution in order to alter the Selection of Supreme Court Justices Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the DAY of July, 2023, by Kron As follows: UNDERSTANDING that the former Senate has neglected its duty to confirm Justices...