Recent content by moe

1. moe

Lupus17 - Ministry of Defense Application

Welcome to the ministry of defense! Have you been able to join our military discord server yet? https://discord.gg/CMNg32s
  2. moe

Lupus17 - Ministry of Defense Application

Welcome! I will be processing your application shortly.
  3. moe

Passed Confirmation Hearing of Kade as Minister of Defence

No problems with this nomination here, I vote AYE
  4. moe

Passed Criminal Code (Amendment) Act, 2021

Recruit voters or new citizens to join the Union of Democratic States for the sole purpose of voting in an election, or knowingly participate in said effort. I think knowingly already takes care of the last part, I prefer this version.
  5. moe

This seems sensible. I will work on including this later tomorrow
  6. moe

WHEREAS "Electoral Fraud" is currently defined as the unauthorised release of classified votes or the submission of multiple or falsified ballots, WHEREAS this excludes the widely frowned upon practise of "voter importation", which involves the importation of corrupt voters and subsequent...
  7. moe

Passed Elections (Amendment) Act, 2021

The amendment looks good to me
  8. moe

Then I think the law should just read something like “if a candidate recruits voters or new citizens for the sole purpose of votes” etc.. rather than corrupt. and tbh, i still think this is hard to prove, because how would you differentiate between something like asking people to join the region...
  9. moe

I'm going off the amended post here -- I just have a few short comments. I think we should further define 'corrupt', instead of leaving that there, to make this law less ambiguous. I think corrupt could be interpreted differently. What if I asked a few friends to join the region because it was...
  10. moe

Passed Elections (Amendment) Act, 2021

Nay, I’m a little confused on why we’re closing debate when only one of the senators indicated which way they felt on the proposed solutions