Passed Confirmation Hearing of Kade as Minister of Defence

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUKBICR

The Devil
Citizen
Oct 25, 2020
Awards
Hear ye, hear ye.
Most Gracious President Kron has put forth the Most Honourable Kade’s name for the position that hath fallen vacant upon the exit of the Right Honourable Kanglia, Minister of Defence. This be his confirmation hearing.

Kade is one of our most talented and dedicated members, he has my full support

Thank you Mr. Speaker & Madam President. With the departure of Kanglia, I guess it was only a matter of time before I was asked to resume my former post at the helm of the UDSAF. While I will be continuing my primary role as WAD, being able to offer guidance and leadership to the UDSAF is something I can do without endangering my WAD status.

In recognition of the non controversial nature of the nominee and the importance of maintaining our ministry of defence I move to close debate

A motion to close debate has been moved. Those in favour may say Aye, those against may say No.

No problems with this nomination here, I vote AYE

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved.

We now vote to confirm Kade as Minister of Defence. Those in favour may say Aye, those against may say No.

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Kade is confirmed as Minister of Defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.