Applications for Councillors of the CoS

Your Name: Orvos
Your Discord: orvos.

Oath of Office Signature::
I, Orvos, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Orvos
Your Discord: orvos.

I, Orvos, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Marvel
Your Discord: marvel_612

I, Shaci, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Marvel
Your Discord: marvel_612

I, Shaci, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Alexander
Your Discord: zchaosemperor81

I, Bagong Timog Mindanao, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Alexander
Your Discord: zchaosemperor81

I, Bagong Timog Mindanao, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
I think you are already a Councilor but approved

Your Name: Alpine state
Your Discord: Alfkarl

I, Alpine state, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Alpine state
Your Discord: Alfkarl

I, Alpine state, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Approved

Your Name: Nikolai Brezhnev
Your Discord: Joethymoe

I, Nikolai Brezhnev, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Nikolai Brezhnev
Your Discord: Joethymoe

I, Nikolai Brezhnev, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Isles
Your Discord: isles1960

I, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Isles
Your Discord: isles1960

I, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved