Applications for Councillors of the CoS

JaxsonWinter

The Greater Empire of Astrodom
Executive Cabinet
Oct 3, 2022
Awards
Hello Unionists!
If you are Interested in The new Council of State we will now be taking Applications for Councillors

Submit your application here!

ATTENTION!
If you are New and want to Join the Council of State You must be a citizen of the UDS to become a Councillor, please apply for citizenship if you haven't already by clicking here; Apply for Citizenship!

Last edited:
Name: Alexander (Bagong Timog Mindanao)
Discord username: ChaoticAlexander#8247

Your Name: AC Alex
Your Discord: aristophana

Oath of Office Signature::
I, East Chimore, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Cloud
Your Discord: cloudy.skies.

I, Marlducro UDS, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Cloud
Your Discord: cloudy.skies.

I, Marlducro UDS, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Approved

Your Name: Ostrovskiy
Your Discord: ostrovskiy.

I, Ostrovskiy, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Kron
Your Discord: rikkirattus

I, Kron, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Glaciosia
Your Discord: jaybeanstalk

I, Glaciosia, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Ostrovskiy
Your Discord: ostrovskiy.

I, Ostrovskiy, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Your Name: Glaciosia
Your Discord: jaybeanstalk

I, Glaciosia, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Your Name: Kron
Your Discord: rikkirattus

I, Kron, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
All Approved

Your Name: Josi
Your Discord: josi.9711

I, Josi, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

I, Josi, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
@JaxsonWinter Bump.

approved :>

Reactions: Josi

Your Name: Miann
Your Discord: miann.1008

I, Miann, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Reactions: Josi
Your Name: Miann
Your Discord: miann.1008

I, Miann, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Reactions: Josi and Miann

Your Name: NCE
Your Discord: ncencence

I, NCE, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: NCE
Your Discord: ncencence

I, NCE, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Okaymusician446
Your Discord: okaymusician446

I, Republic of Tuqo, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Okaymusician446
Your Discord: okaymusician446

I, Republic of Tuqo, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Accpeted, sorry for the Delay

Your Name: Ghost
Your Discord: Breacher_4

I, Ghost, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Ghost
Your Discord: Breacher_4

I, Ghost, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Approved