Applications for Councillors of the CoS

• Hey, Guest! We recently upgraded our forum to 2.3.0. The style (theme) that we were using was out of date, so we had to revert back to our old style. There may be some issues (asides from those apparently obvious) that will need to be sorted out. Please be patient!

Your Name: Orvos
Your Discord: orvos.

Oath of Office Signature::
I, Orvos, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Orvos
Your Discord: orvos.

I, Orvos, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Marvel
Your Discord: marvel_612

I, Shaci, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Marvel
Your Discord: marvel_612

I, Shaci, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Alexander
Your Discord: zchaosemperor81

I, Bagong Timog Mindanao, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Alexander
Your Discord: zchaosemperor81

I, Bagong Timog Mindanao, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
I think you are already a Councilor but approved

Your Name: Alpine state
Your Discord: Alfkarl

I, Alpine state, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Alpine state
Your Discord: Alfkarl

I, Alpine state, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
Approved

Your Name: Nikolai Brezhnev
Your Discord: Joethymoe

I, Nikolai Brezhnev, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Nikolai Brezhnev
Your Discord: Joethymoe

I, Nikolai Brezhnev, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: Isles
Your Discord: isles1960

I, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: Isles
Your Discord: isles1960

I, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
approved

Your Name: OTW
Your Discord: otw____

I, Republik OTW, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.

Your Name: OTW
Your Discord: otw____

I, Republik OTW, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my abilities.
By the powers vested in me by the Constitution of the Union of Democratic States, I approve the application.