The Senate is Abolished

Josephto

Citizen
Dec 8, 2020
Awards
Upon the order of Chairperson @Zen and on the advice of Deputy Chairperson @Josephto, the Senate is hereby abolished, and all powers given to senators are transferred to the General Assembly.

Signed,

Zeneste
Chairperson

Josephto
Deputy Chairperson

Reactions: Zen
I hereby approve this message. @Phoenix and @Isles are relieved of their duties.

By the power invested into me as Forum Administrator badass, I hereby revoke both the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson ability to post in this thread for a continuous 360 hours.

Signed,

Forum Owner

By the power invested into me as a random dude with my name on the thing, I hereby declare that I fact founded the UDS, it was all me and Chris is my sock puppet, any 'false news' that disagrees with this fact will be heard and listened to (followed by UDS order 66). So, all hail me, you are being rescued - Do not resist!

Signed,
The Right Honourable
Gentleman, Sir Zion
Samuel Wanley Sawbridge
Bourke Drax Imperium the VII,
Supreme Lord of the Faeguil,
Commander of the Gallant
Order of The Arcanum,
Knight of the Imperial Court,
and defender of Durbar.

By the power not invested in me I hereby declare the GA is now the Senate's crony.

Signed,

Sacento
Supreme Dictator of the UDS,
Senator

By the power invested into me as a random dude with my name on the thing, I hereby declare that I fact founded the UDS, it was all me and Chris is my sock puppet, any 'false news' that disagrees with this fact will be heard and listened to (followed by UDS order 66). So, all hail me, you are being rescued - Do not resist!

Signed,
The Right Honourable
Gentleman, Sir Zion
Samuel Wanley Sawbridge
Bourke Drax Imperium the VII,
Supreme Lord of the Faeguil,
Commander of the Gallant
Order of The Arcanum,
Knight of the Imperial Court,
and defender of Durbar.

Tell me, when did Zion abandon reason for madness?
There is only one founder of the UDS and he does not share power

• Haha
Reactions: Zion
At long last, I can post here once more! WE WILL RISE! THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY WILL OVERCOME THE SENATE!

You have as much a chance of abolishing the senate, as I have of becoming President.

Well that's a lose-lose for me. Either I don't abolish the Senate, or you become president.

I say just abolish abolishing things. That will solve this little dilema.