The Noble Thatcherites

The Noble Thatcherites

QFjwoAp.jpg

JOINED THE UNION December 15th, 2015 | HONORARY CITIZEN SINCE January 19th, 2021 | KNOWN FOR founding the Union and crafting much of its legislation.

ABOUT:

The Noble Thatcherites (or "Thatcher" as he is more well known) is a long accomplished Unionist since the Union's first days. Having founded the Union in 2015, he has since served in various roles such as Senator, Prime Minister, and others. Some of this most notable achievements include authoring multiple Union constitutions, single-handedly forming much of the Union's treaty network (such as treaties with The East Pacific, 10000 Islands, and The South Pacific), and founding the Union's military - the Union of Democratic States's Armed Forces. Thatcher is well known for being an ambitious driver and stoic adviser, always pushing the Union to be a better version of itself regardless of the role he was in - ultimately culminating with him being commended by the Security Council in 2022.

TESTIMONIES:

"Thatcher has always been a notable figure to me, but not particularly intimidating. Which sounds bad at first, but oftentimes people with Thatcher's stature in other regions can be aloof and intimidating. When I first joined the region in 2018, I recall Thatcher being a pretty active and sociable voice in the chat. He also entertained my comments in the constitutional convention the following year, even though at that time I wasn't even a resident of the Union. I think it goes to show Thatcher's ability to listen to others and take in their ideas - which also goes to show how he's like, the common example of a leader. He's awesome." - Zukchiva, former President of the UDS. Statement given April 14th, 2023.

"I have known Thatcher since 2018, I can say with confidence that his leadership skills and unwavering commitment to his community have only grown stronger over the years. Thatcher's ability to build bridges and bring people together is truly remarkable and has been a driving force behind the success of the Union of Democratic States. I feel privileged to have witnessed his evolution from acquaintance to friend, and am proud to have been a part of his journey as he continues to make a positive impact on those around him." - Phoenix, current President of the UDS. Statement given April 14th, 2023.

"Thatcher Whitehall is where the Union all began. I joined the nationstates universe in early 2016 in a now defunct region, and one of our first allies was with the Union. Through that partnership, Thatcher managed to convince me to come aboard in his new region. Who would’ve thought a single conversation nearly seven years ago would have such profound impact – I got introduced to the R/D world, the WA, and made several lifelong friends thanks to Thatcher. He’s persevered through times of great change and inactivity, continuously making the region a better place." - Kade, current World Assembly Delegate of the UDS. Statement given April 9th, 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phoenix