Stewbone/Shelby's Senate Resignation

Stewbone73

Citizen
Nov 20, 2020
Awards
Hey Ya'll, it's been a while since I've posted on the Forum, but this will be a particularly large one, I'm resigning from the Senate, Yes I know, "Shelby, you're quitting?", "Who the Hell is Stewbone? I didn't know they were a senator or existed.", only one of these questions will be answered with any weight, some really awful real life stuff has caught hold of my life and I really can't avoid this **** anymore, as most of the Union Roleplayers know, this is likely the final decline in my activity and my nation will probably CTE, even on Vacation mode, I don't think you folks understand the joys you have brought to my life...It's gotten me past so much bumps in the road, but this is the mountain I really can't avoid, I'm going to hit it and get flattened for my hubris, so take this as my immediate resignation from the Senate, effective as soon as people see this, Bye! and uh...thanks for everything, I hope the Union's Future is healthier than mine.

topic-space-flight.width-1500.jpg

I wish you good luck and resiliency in the face of your troubles. Thank you for what you have given the union thus far.

Thank you for your service. We will miss you. Take care.