RoN for Senate!

Josephto

Citizen
Dec 8, 2020
Awards
My fellow Unionists,

In the coming days, there will be an election for the heart and soul of government. The upper house of our legislator, the Senate, will be elected, signaling the beginning of a new legislative period. However, there has been a startling and worrisome lack of participation in the Senate elections. Only three candidates have come forward, to offer up their time to serve us as elected representatives. These candidates, Isles, WTP, and Sacento, are experienced, well versed, and well equipped for the job. But we don't want the same old job. We don't want "career senators". No, we want something better. We want someone better. We want someone who will shake up the political landscape of out Union, who will show the elites who run the Region that we will no longer stand down to them, and accept self appointed representatives. It is for these reasons I am supporting RON in their quest to usurp the elite senate, and elect a senate that will stand for the People! In the coming days, I call on all respectable Unionists to go forth, and vote for RON! For Democracy! For the Union!

Signed most sincere,
Josephto
Deputy Chairperson
RON Campaign Chairman

YOU SHALL BE DEFEATED AT THE BALLOT BOX. No longer will elites rule the Union in an oligarchy! The little man shall rise!
I will cut off your head dwarf, if it rose but a little above the ground.

The election today was a disappointing result. This was not the outcome we had hoped for. We fought a good campaign, and I promise you, we will continue to fight. RON will be elected to the Union Senate. This was a rigged and stolen election from the start, and RON refuses to concede. We will see you in court. Remember, our slogan. For Democracy! For the Union!

Sincerely,
Josephto
Deputy Chairperson
RON Campaign Manager

The election today was a disappointing result. This was not the outcome we had hoped for. We fought a good campaign, and I promise you, we will continue to fight. RON will be elected to the Union Senate. This was a rigged and stolen election from the start, and RON refuses to concede. We will see you in court. Remember, our slogan. For Democracy! For the Union!

Sincerely,
Josephto
Deputy Chairperson
RON Campaign Manager
You will not pass

If I change my name to RoN does that mean Joe will endorse me?

Will you be the physical manifestation of RON, and work against the Union elite?