Report of the Electoral Commission On the Referendum to Amend the Constitution (Jan 2022) - Citizenship

Kade

World Assembly Delegate
Deputy Chief Admin
Oct 2, 2020
Awards
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Report of the Electoral Commission

On the Referendum to Amend the Constitution (Jan 2022)

Results
One Motion presented to the citizenry
VoteTotal
YES14
NO1
Rejected by the EC0

General Remarks

Chief Electoral Commissioner, Kade

Thank you to the citizenry for participating in this constitutional referendum. Your vote is important to determining the path of our Union's legal future.

Reactions: Dome Artan
Well run Chief Electoral Commissioner Kade :) if you don’t mind though I was wondering why no post was made on the rmb?

Well run Chief Electoral Commissioner Kade :) if you don’t mind though I was wondering why no post was made on the rmb?
Honest answer is because I haven’t done it yet :) - coming soon

Honest answer is because I haven’t done it yet :) - coming soon
Oh no I didn’t mean about the results lol that would be way too quick for me to expect that, I just meant about the actual referendum being opened, unless I missed it I didn’t think there was one

I personally have found that RMB gets flooded with messages quick and not always read. My promotion strategy tends to be through a region wide telegram instead and tagging citizens on discord specifically.
Oh no I didn’t mean about the results lol that would be way too quick for me to expect that, I just meant about the actual referendum being opened, unless I missed it I didn’t think there was one

Reactions: Dome Artan
I personally have found that RMB gets flooded with messages quick and not always read. My promotion strategy tends to be through a region wide telegram instead and tagging citizens on discord specifically.

Makes sense to me, didn’t mean anything by it was just interested

Makes sense to me, didn’t mean anything by it was just interested
No worries, always happy to take questions and provide our justification when relevant!