Passed Reconfirmation of Justices: Kronprinzessin

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdersland

I am thou, and thou art I
Junior Administrator
Oct 2, 2020
Awards
Nation
Asdersland
Something something we're required to do this. If anyone wants to drag this on be my guest. Otherwise, voting shall begin.

It appears that you are an excellent Chief Justice, nonetheless I naturally have many questions for you due to your leading position.

1. How active have you been yourself in judiciary discussions with your fellow Justices?
2: How do you view Supreme Court activity overall?
3: How well , in your opinion, has the Judiciary been dealing with legal questions?
4: You are quite active politically, could that somehow risk compromising your neutrality on some issues?
5: How do you think the everyday workings of the Court will change if the proposed new Constitution is passed?

It appears that you are an excellent Chief Justice, nonetheless I naturally have many questions for you due to your leading position.

1. How active have you been yourself in judiciary discussions with your fellow Justices?
2: How do you view Supreme Court activity overall?
Whenever we are tasked to do something we do it in what I, as CJ, encourage to be a professional and swift response. Therefore I tend to, again due to my role, be the instigator of discussion wherever it does arise and when it does I can trust, barring real life issues, my Associate Justices to be active.

3: How well , in your opinion, has the Judiciary been dealing with legal questions?
My only regret with legal questions is that too often I authored them, as such we now have a soft rule to see if my colleagues can author them instead/

4: You are quite active politically, could that somehow risk compromising your neutrality on some issues?
If a question is brought to the Court I have shown political interest in I will recuse myself, thus negating any problem of compromise.

5: How do you think the everyday workings of the Court will change if the proposed new Constitution is passed?
I doubt it will, the only effective chance is the creation of a Deputy Chief Justice, but that is largely an honorary title with little meaning.

With all the questions answered I invite Senators to vote.

I vote aye; Kanglia also votes aye in absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.