Passed Reconfirmation Hearing for WA Delegate The Glorious Hypetrain

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

North Plegia

Citizen
Jan 16, 2021
Awards
This is the reconfirmation hearing of World Assembly Delegate The Glorious Hypetrain of the Union of Democratic States. I invite @Sacento and @Kade to make an opening statement.

Hey god senate, it's me again. Thanks to Speaker Plegia for opening today's hearing.

My delegacy started on 7/16/2021 with approximately 52 endorsements. Today, the Union stands tall at 94 delegate endorsements and is inching closer to superdelegate status (100+) with every passing day.

Our WA incentive program is fully automatic now. Every Tuesday, an delegate's endorsement request dispatch is posted and tags the relevant nations both gameside and forumside to request their aid. Once a month, our UDSWAP award program is automatically calculated and posted gameside and forumside.

I've also worked closely with our PfS partners to ensure appropriate approval and votes for security council recommendations. We've seen Commend Mount Seymour, Advancement of WA Diversity, Against Destructive Raiding Practices, and more pass under the PfS's guiding hand.

Going forward, I hope to continue the progress made and make some enhancements. One short-term goal is that Dome has suggested we add a "join the WA" advertisement into our monthly dispatch rotation, and I have plans to automate that in short time.

/r
Kade W. Vasentius

Kade has served well and I have no qualms.

Debate is closed. The Senate now moves to formal vote. Those in favour of the reconfirmation say Aye, on the contrary No.

The Ayes to the right: 4
The Noes to the left: 0
I think the Ayes have it. The Ayes have it. The reconfirmation is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.