What's your World Assembly status? No Membership
Do you have Discord?

Yes
What's your Discord?

panaxyn #9096

Do you have Discord linked to our forum? Yes

How long have you been inside the UDS? Less than a week

Signature:

I, Pan Axis, do solemnly swear that I bear true allegiance to the Union of Democratic States, that I will faithfully obey and have read the laws and Constitution of the Union, and that I will never deceive, disrespect, damage, or otherwise neglect the Union of Democratic States

Approved by: Phoenix

@Panaxyn We don't normally allow hosting/proxy IPs. Can you stop using them when you use our forum please?

@Panaxyn We don't normally allow hosting/proxy IPs. Can you stop using them when you use our forum please?
I will try, it's just that, unfortunately, it's kind of a requirement for me to keep it on, but if i visit the forum only from my phone, should be fine. Might forget to turn it off now and then, however, would that be an issue?

If yes, then I'll try to think of something to not forget it.

I will try, it's just that, unfortunately, it's kind of a requirement for me to keep it on, but if i visit the forum only from my phone, should be fine. Might forget to turn it off now and then, however, would that be an issue?

If yes, then I'll try to think of something to not forget it.

Would you be willing to go into further detail in private? I might be willing to be an exception.

Reactions: Panaxyn
Citizenship approved, welcome! Exemption was made.