Passed Nomination of the Minister of Defense

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Chief Admin
Oct 16, 2020
Awards

Minister of Defence​

Furthermore, I hereby nominate Kade (The Glorious Hypetrain) as a Minister of Defence, to serve with the following portfolio: as a minister, they shall serve the interests of the region using the mechanics of military gameplay; raise, coordinate and recruit for the Union of Democratic States Armed Forces; coordinate with the militaries of partner regions to protect and assist fonderless, allied and otherwise vulnerable regions; serve as an adjunct to the Minister of Foreign Affairs with respect to the military affairs of the region; advise the President and manage the operations of their ministry.

The quote above is from the President of the Union. Questions may be presented to the new nominee for the next twenty four hours.

I have no questions and thus hereby yield my time to other Senators.

Kade is a wonderful co-worker in the Defense ministry, executes his duties faithfully, and I fully support him in his nomination for the post.

Kade, do you plan to change anything within the Ministry of Defense?

Kade, do you plan to change anything within the Ministry of Defense?
Senator,

At this time I do not envision any significant changes to the MoD.
However, I plan to re-visit the triggering training (triggering is what the update lead uses to time the jump from region to region) to update it with regards to the increased timing of updates since the drewpocalpse. My materials a few years older than that :)
I'd also like to return the monthly UDSAF update that we used to have (one is included in the FA report but it'd be fun to keep our own). We have the records to do so.

Fun Union Fact™️: this will be my third time leading the MoD or it's prior forms :D

//SIGNED//
Kade W. Vasentius, Col, UDSAF
Commander, Minor Update Flight

Last edited:
No questions from me. I have personally served under Kade.

I think Kade will do well, no questions from me.

With the 24 hours expired, I hereby open the voting for 24 hours.

All those in favor, say Aye.
Opposed, Nay.

My vote: Aye

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. Motion is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.