Passed Nomination of Kanglia as a Minister of Defence

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuevo San Miguel

Citizen
Oct 26, 2020
Awards
Per President Druing,

"I hereby nominate Kanglia as a Minister of Defence, to serve with the following portfolio: as a minister, they shall serve the interests of the region using the mechanics of military gameplay; raise, coordinate and recruit for the Union of Democratic States Armed Forces; coordinate with the militaries of partner regions to protect and assist fonderless, allied and otherwise vulnerable regions; serve as an adjunct to the Minister of Foreign Affairs with respect to the military affairs of the region; advise the President and manage the operations of their ministry."

I now open for debate the nomination of Kanglia as Minister of Defense until November 5th, 3 PM EST.

what makes you the best candidate for the office, Kang? What do you see needs to be done to better the UDSAF? Or is it doing good as it is? Will you continue the ribbons that former defence minister Comlogical started?

what makes you the best candidate for the office, Kang? What do you see needs to be done to better the UDSAF? Or is it doing good as it is? Will you continue the ribbons that former defence minister Comlogical started?
First off, I'd like to thank Druing for the nomination, and for all of you guys for taking the time to ask questions. For your question Isles, I believe my wealth of defending experience and leadership will make me the best candidate for the job in this particular time. I believe that there is always more that can be done in the defending sphere, but I believe that the UDSAF is doing and has done a very nice job over the last several months. I will continue the ribbons, and will probably ask someone like Comlogical for help on the actual creation of the images as that's not really something I am very good at doing.
What do you wish to accomplish as Minister of Defence?
I wish to continue to see the UDSAF grow and expand as one of the premier R/D groups in Nationstates. I think that we are well on our way and I believe that if we continue to recruit and develop our new recruits that we will be able to reach that goal. Ultimately, I want to ensure Asdersland's delegate transition finishes smoothly and then hopefully do several new operations and gain some more members of the course of this term.

Reactions: Waroklion
With UDSAF presently involved in delegate transition, what is contingency plan when all the UDSAF soldiers return to the front and have to resign from world assembly With their main nations? How do you think the WAD will continue without UDSAF to support?

Last edited:
Also, will you continue defence memoranda? if yes, how? If no why?

Also, will you continue defence memoranda? if yes, how? If no why?
With the delegate transition now complete(thanks forum) I will answer this question. I personally did not really find the memoranda incredibly useful, while I understood the purpose. I think Comlogical and I have a lot of stylistic differences in how to run the ministry. I think that the most important part of it is going to be constant work in the field, trying to turn out participation in key liberations and running detag operations ourselves. I think that that the less "paper" the better

Reactions: EUKBICR
Thank you for the answers. I have no more questions.

The hearing period is now over. Voting shall commence now until November 9th, at 3 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.