Passed Nomination of Die Kronprinzessin as Minister of the Census

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuevo San Miguel

Citizen
Oct 26, 2020
Awards
Per President Druing,

"I hereby nominate Die Kronprinzessin as Minister of the Census, to serve with the following portfolio: As a Minister, they shall maintain the records of citizenship, past and present laws, motions and other actions; process citizenship applications according to the law; enable and direct the recruitment of new nations; support the process of integration for new citizens; encourage residents to become citizens; advise the President and manage the operations of their ministry."

I now open the debate for the nomination of Kron as Minister of the Census until November 7th, 2020 at 3 PM EST.

Last edited:
Kron, what experience do you have for this job? If you don’t, what makes you best for this office?

Kron, what experience do you have for this job? If you don’t, what makes you best for this office?
Thank you for your question, I have a litany of experience.
  1. I have served as Deputy Minister of the Census for most of Phoenix's two terms as President and served as Ministerial Assistant to the Census for the entirety of his tenure. Throughout almost this entire time I served with the power to approve and decline citizenship applications, and audit the Citizenship roster. As well as this I have been the Union's chief archiver in my time in the Census.
  2. I have previously served, in another region, as Minister of Education which, as you may know, we once had and served as the predecessor to the Ministry of the Census; my time in that region as Education Minister held many overlapping roles as our Census Minister holds.
  3. Currently, in another region, I serve in a role that is a part of the citizenship application process.
  4. Previously, in another region, I served as a legal archiver in my role as Presiding Officer of its Legislature.
  5. And, finally, in another region I once served as Head of Government.
What do you hope to achieve in this position?
I aim to continue the work I and Glaciosia did under Phoenix's tenure in keeping archiving, and dealing with citizenship applications. As well as this I have some ideas of my own which I will discuss with the Cabinet and President to see if they can be implemented, these will aim to increase recruitment, integration and retention in the region; all aligned with the President's reasonable goal of raising our nation cap to 300.

As minister of census, you will be the primary peron through whom the president will fulfil his campaign promise of more citizens. what do you think will that entail?

As minister of census, you will be the primary peron through whom the president will fulfil his campaign promise of more citizens. what do you think will that entail?
It will entail the creation of new government sponsored programmes, interdepartmental, and interregional discussions, some of which I hope will be quickly implemented in the coming week or two.

Thank you for your answers. I have no more questions.

With a majority vote, the hearing period is over and the voting period has begun until November 9th, at 3 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.