Kade (The Glorious Hypetrain)

Kade
The Glorious Hypetrain

YPnHZnS.jpg

26.png

JOINED THE UNION December 25th, 2016 | HONORARY CITIZEN SINCE January 19th, 2021 | KNOWN FOR maintaining the Union's technology and serving as World Assembly Delegate.

ABOUT:

Kade/The Glorious Hypetrain is a Unionist well known for his technological prowess. Having initially come to the Union as an ambassador early 2016 from The Thunder Territory, he fully committed to the Union late 2017. Since then, Kade has served in a large variety of positions including being part of the Union of Democratic States's Armed Forces command, Minister of the Census, Electoral Commissioner, and most notably - World Assembly Delegate for two plus years. His original start in Union Government was as the first (and only) Press Secretary and contrary popular belief, he even wrote a bill once back in 2017. For many years, Kade has taken it upon himself to maintain the Union's technology from API recruiting to the Union's highly successful World Assembly Development Program (alongside founding its current rendition), and he's also one of the only Union World Assembly Delegates to ever surpass more than 100 endorsements. Kade's success in maintaining various background tasks for years on end marks them as a trusted and well-honored Unionist, and as someone to be relied on.

TESTIMONIES:

"The UDS would not have reached the heights that it has without Kade, full stop. I’ve been around for a long time, almost seven years now. Very rarely in that time have I met someone who proved to be consistently dependable, competent, and friendly as he is. Kade is someone who is both willing to tackle big picture projects as well as day-to-day work, and who genuinely seems to love contributing however he’s able. He is one of the pillars upon which the UDS you’re familiar with was built, and I am not exaggerating when I say that." - Eagle-Bearer (Ark), former Union Senator. Statement given June 22nd, 2023.

"For a region to see long-term success, it needs people who can ensure that the core structure is present and that the gears continue to grind, even at its lowest points. Kade exemplifies that, being the father of so much of our vital regional infrastructure, as well as simply being the paragon of consistency and reliability. His work in his roles as UDSAF Commander, World Assembly Delegate, and Election Commissioner is unrivaled and in each he has fostered advancements that have pushed us well beyond our previous capabilities.

To me personally, he's been a mentor and a friend to me in more ways than one, and I don't think I'd be who and where I am now without him in my life these past 7 years." - Khevo, former Prime Minister of the UDS. Statement given July 25th, 2023.

"Kade, as others have mentioned already, is an unwavering pillar of the community that the UDS was built upon. The UDS, in it's strong and weak points has always consistently relied upon a few people. Without them, there wouldn't of been a UDS, or a me, or what we enjoy currently. Kade is a man of loyalty, dedication and hard work and he displays that every day with the UDS when able. Whether that is behind the scenes with technical or administrative work, or at the forefront of proactively engaging in government or citizen discussions.
" - Phoenix Coalition, former President of the UDS. Statement given April 18th, 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoenix