Passed Honorary Citizenship for Phoenix

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdersland

I am thou, and thou art I
Junior Administrator
Oct 2, 2020
Awards
Nation
Asdersland
Introduction time.

Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

A MOTION

To confer Honorary Citizenship
Introduced into the Senate of the Union of Democratic States on the ASDERS DO YOUR JOB of ASDERS DO YOUR JOB, 2021, by @Glaciosia , Kronprinzessin and @Zukchiva
As follows:

RECOGNIZING their long and storied history in the Union of Democratic States,
LAUDING their contributions to the region, its government, culture and institutions, through their service in various roles such as President, Senator, and Justice,
EXPRESSING thankfulness for their assistance and leadership in the matters of recruitment and technical infrastructure,
WISHING to convey goodwill to them in their future endeavors,
PHOENIX COALITION IS HEREBY CONFERRED HONORARY CITIZENSHIP:

It would be little better than a crime to not honour the man who gave us these forums, and spent hundreds of dollars on keeping our population level.

Phoenix has done the region a really great service. He's almost akin to a Founder in a sense, based on all he's done for us on so many levels. He truly deserves this and we all know it. Let's get it done.

Nah, forgot to give me a Presidential Award at the end of term, with two chances. Not omniscient, therefore not deserving of honorary citizenship.

...I kid. Of course Phoenix deserves this.

I don't recall having opened this up to discussion, but carry on then. I move to close debate, I think this is an open and shut case.

Status
Not open for further replies.