Failed General Assembly Abolition Act

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has failed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion period will remain open.

With that in mind, I believe I am open to the reforms that Prorescia was proscribing on the Discord. I believe if we heavily amended this Act, or and with all due respect to Isles, vote down this Act, I would support and endorse an effort to change the way the GA works.

I personally will be voting for this act but should it be voted down I will be happy to work with fellow members of the Senate and the Union as a whole to create another bill to heavily reform the GA as we have brought up many valid points about the GA's inefficiency. Possibly creating an opt-in version that I mentioned in my campaign during the by-election I won and that Dawnsland mentioned in Liberty square recently.

Discussion period ends as 48 hours have elapsed. We now move to amendment period for the next 48 hours.

Amendment period ends, voting will now begin for the next 48 hours. Those in favour may say Aye, those against may say No.

I think the Noes have it, the Noes have it. The Bill has failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.