Passed Confirmation Hearing of Phoenix Coalition as Minister of the Census

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUKBICR

The Devil
Citizen
Oct 25, 2020
Awards
Honourable Kron, President of the Union of Democratic States has nominated Phoenix to serve as Minister of the Census. This is his confirmation hearing.

Last edited:
I invite the Sponsors to make their opening statements.

I yield my time, Phoenix is a great member of the region

Mr. Phoenix, do you have any plans moving forward for the MoCen apart from the average duties of the office?

Senator Josephto, my plans moving forward with the Ministry of The Census is to do just that, the average duties of the office. The ministry is much more an administrative function of the Executive than a spotlight ministry. I'm obviously not going into this without goals though, so if you're curious about those goals, please let me know.

Thank you Mr. Phoenix, I have but one other question. The main purview of the Census is citizenship, both maintenance and recruitment. Do you have any ideas of ways to expand the citizenry?

Asides from possible joint cooperation between the MoCen and MoC - I have none. I believe that's a better question for our MoC nomination. Recruitment and the management of our stamps, API, and Manual Recruitment.

Now, we vote. Those is favour may say Aye, those against may say no.

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The nominee is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.