Passed Confirmation Hearing of Nuevo San Miguel as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Union of Democratic States.

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUKBICR

The Devil
Citizen
Oct 25, 2020
Awards
Honourable Khevo, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Union of Democratic States has nominated Nuevo San Miguel to serve as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Union of Democratic States. This is their confirmation hearing.

Last edited:
I invite the Sponsors to make their opening statements.

Howdy, it's NSM. When Dyl offered to nominate me as associate justice I was a bit hesitant, but ultimately I realized that this role plays to my strengths for the Union as I will be able to dedicate more time to the duties and responsibilities of the Supreme Court. I yield my time.

Mr. San Miguel, you have served this Union in multiple different positions of government, but, correct me if I am wrong, have yet to serve in the judiciary. What makes you qualified to serve in this manner?

Mr. San Miguel, you have served this Union in multiple different positions of government, but, correct me if I am wrong, have yet to serve in the judiciary. What makes you qualified to serve in this manner?
Well, I have not served on the Judiciary before, but of course, I will dedicate myself to ensuring I'm following proper procedure and I will seek my fellow Justices in advice and help, so I will not be helpless or on my own here.

Now we vote. Those in favour may say Aye, those against may say No.

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The nominee is confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.