Passed Confirmation Hearing of Glaciosia as Minister of Justice and Attorney General

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUKBICR

The Devil
Citizen
Oct 25, 2020
Awards
Honourable Zukchiva and nominated Honourable Glaciosia as Minister of Justoce and Attorney General. This is his confirmation hearing.

Greetings Senators,

I would first like to thank President Zukchiva for the honor of this nomination. Secondly, I would like to humbly insist I am qualified and able to fulfill and exceed the responsibilities of this position by virtue of my previous experience as Minister of Justice , signficant experience as a member of the executive generally, brief tenure as an associate justice of the supreme court and a track record of thorough consideration of our laws as a senator and citizen.

I don't have particular plans for the duration of the term, except to consider all of SONOMAs proposals and attempt to implement some and continue with the ministries reactive duties to safeguard the union.

Thanks,
Glaciosia

It's Glac. Not sure what else to say, obviously he'll do well.

Glac's experience in this post speaks for itself. Full support.

Mr Glaciosia, I have a question very important for your legal career, indeed it may even decide on your future within the Union in its entirety.

Now, is a hotdog a sandwich?

Now, it has not been established in Union Law whether or not a hot dog is a sandwich. Thus, for the purposes of this question we must turn to the sage advice of a dictionary definition. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines a sandwich as:
two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between
Leading to the presumption that a hot dog is in fact a sandwich, being both a split roll (hot dog bun) and containing a filling within the split of the roll. Furthermore, it is my belief that under most circumstances a hot dog carries a role fundamentally similar to the prototypical sandwich, and thus any sort of law established relating to commerce or taxation of a sandwich would most reasonably be applied to a hotdog.

Egads! Unthinkable! Hotdogs are clearly a form of taco (/s)

Thank you for your proper and full answer;
Mr Speaker, I move to close debate

Last edited:
We now vote to confirm Glaciosia as Minister of Justice and Attorney General. Those in favour may say Aye, those against better not say anything.

Ayes to the right - 4
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. Glaciosia is confirmed Minister of Justice and Attorney General.

Status
Not open for further replies.