Discussion Confirmation Hearing for Justice Isles

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that is currently in the discussion phase.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kron

Junior Administrator
Oct 7, 2020
Awards
Good morning dear Senate! As our first order of business this term, I would like to present the confirmation hearing of Isles to become a Justice.

As such, Isles and his nominator Khevo are given the opportunity to present an Opening Statement to the Senate.

I am honoured to have been nominated for this position. My long experience in the senate and the government has made me well equipped to understand, interpret and apply law into cases that arrive in the Supreme Court. I hope the senate feels the same and confirms me. I am ready to answer any question.

Now that 12 hours have passed, debate is open, during this time Chief Justice Khevo remains able to post his Opening Statement

Thank you for your time and consideration. Isles’ record speaks for itself and I have no further comments past what I’ve said in the initial nomination thread.

With 48 hours passing and no further comment, I close debate and open voting.

Please vote Aye, Nay or Abstain~

Aye.

I had no comments because I feel this is a common sense nomination.

With two Ayes to my right, and no Nays to my left, Isles is hereby confirmed as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.