Passed A Motion to confer Honorary Citizenship

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Chief Admin
Oct 16, 2020
Awards

Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

A MOTION

To confer Honorary Citizenship
Introduced into the Senate of the Union of Democratic States on the 19th of January, 2021, by Phoenix Coalition
As follows:

BELIEVING that the players nominated are of reputable respect and significance within the region,
CONTENDING that these players have made momentous accompaniments and achievements faithfully to the Union,

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS ARE HEREBY GRANTED HONORARY CITIZENSHIP AND ALL HONORS AND RIGHTS THEREOF:

1. The Noble Thatcherites (Thatcher)
2. The Glorious Hypetrain (Kade)
3. The Eagle-Bearer (Ark)
4. Khevo (Dyl)
5. Zion Imperium (Zion)
6. Terra Nuarva (Kuriko)

Reactions: Kron
Senators,

While I am not prepared to give you a dossier of all these individuals, I am prepared to fight tooth and nail for the people I believe made a major impact in the Union's early days and still to this day. From the overall activity to founding our legislative process, our judicial process, our military, and the region we all reside in to this day, these players have paid a part in it all.

The first and most important gentlemen is that of Thatcher. Thatcher made this region, put life and breath into it, and made something of a powerhouse in my opinion. We've had our heights, much under his guidance and those of others.

The second, in no specific order, is Zion. Zion founded much of our legislative process many constitutions before and still has an apparent influence with our Legislative Complex being named after him.

The third is Kuriko, the Founder of the UDSAF, our Defender Aligned Military! Yes, the birth of our military centered around her, and we appreciate her effort to bring us into the fold of Radiing and Defending.

Khevo, being the fourth, is well respected as the second founding citizen of the region. Khevo has been actively involved in the region throughout his time here and has made definite progress in developing our region. He was the first to form our judicial process many eons :p ego.

Kade and Ark, both have been respectable long-time members of the region. Both of them have been major factors within our politics and R/D wise on Kade's side. I definitely think well of their contributions and I hope you will as well.

I apologize for the somewhat long introduction, however, I hope it sets up the warranting of this honor being conferred onto them.

Last edited:
I agree with Senator Isles, these individuals deserve to be granted honourary citizenship. I have nothing to discuss.

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. We now move to amendment period for 48 hours.

I'd like to introduce a motion to the Senate to close the amendment period.

All in favor, say Aye.
All opposed, No.

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. We now vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.