Search results

1. Ostro

Make March 20th A Holiday Act

Whereas the Union has a distinct lack of holidays, days for fun celebration that bring together all Unionists, Realizing thar March 20th is a day notable for the birthdays of our Speaker, @JaxsonWinter , and the Founder of the Union, @Thatcher , Convinced that having holidays on significant days...
  2. Ostro

The Gameplayer #2 - But What Is Gen-Sec, Really?

Ah, the World Assembly. A place for either recognition and progress, or ego-stroking and legalese, depending on how you look at it. But if you've ever taken a look at the rules of the General Assembly, or just hang out in the WA discord, you might have noticed a term: General Assembly...
  3. Ostro

A Ban on "All I Want For Christmas Is You" In This Council

A MOTION To enact the bill "A Ban on 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 3rd of December, 2023, by Ostrovskiy As follows: Whereas it is approaching the holiday known as Christmas, Whereas a popular song to be...
  4. Ostro

The Gameplayer #1 - Trading Card Filters and Puppet Creation

Trading Card Filters Back in 2018, Trading Cards were introduced to NS as an April Fools joke. In December, they were added back as a permanent feature, this time with additions. One of these additions was the filter: you could see which of your cards (or cards of other players, or cards at...
  5. Ostro

The Gameplayer Overview

The Gameplayer is a newspaper ran by Editor-In-Chief Ostrovskiy, whose mission is to provide Unionists with information about the actual gameplay of NationStates. All too often, this core of the game gets ignored by big regional players, who instead focus far more on nebulous politics and...
  6. Ostro

Ostro - Ministry of World Assembly Affairs [CLOSED] Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: The Union Of Democratic Ostros What is your Discord username?: ostrovskiy. What are other names or aliases are you known by?: please see my citizenship application What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of...
  7. Ostro

Ostro - Ministry of Defense Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: The Union Of Democratic Ostros What is your Discord username?: Ostro#6444 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: please see my citizenship application What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of World...
  8. Ostro

Ostro Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: The Union Of Democratic Ostros Other Nations/Aliases?: Yes Please list your other nations/aliases! Ostrovskiy Imperial Buzius Leastrovskiy Ostrodin Warzone Ostrovskiy Ostropeia Ostroject Ostrocana Wellostro Ostromund Other Regions/Organizations? Yes Please list your other...