Recent content by JaxsonWinter

1. JaxsonWinter

Introduction Act to Make March 20th a Holiday

Voting Closed The Motion to Make March 20th a Holiday has passed with; 5 Votes Aye 0 Votes Nay With no Members Abstaining The Bill Has passed the Council of State
  2. JaxsonWinter

Voting on the Motion will now Commence, Vote VIA Poll Above Those who Agree that this Bill should become Law may vote Aye Those who Disagree may vote Nay Those who wish to vote but neither for Aye or Nay may Abstain Voting will be open for the Following 32 Hours
  3. JaxsonWinter

Apologies for the major delay, Debate has been and will be closed because its been too long
  4. JaxsonWinter

I Call Upon The Honorable Member and Director @Ostro to make an Opening Statement to the Council
  5. JaxsonWinter

A MOTION To Enact the Act "Make March 20th a Holiday" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 20th of March, 2024, by @Ostro As follows: WHEREAS the Union has a distinct lack of holidays, days for fun celebration that bring together all Unionists...
  6. JaxsonWinter

Introduction Selection of Speaker (yet again)

Welp, Voting Has Closed With 5 Votes, Jaxson Winter With 0 Votes, no one JaxsonWinter will be reelected as The Honorable Lord Speaker of the Council of State
  7. JaxsonWinter

The Council may now vote on the Speaker Canadates: JaxsonWinter (Me) If you wish to vote to reopen declaration you may do so, or not, i only added that cause a poll requires two options Voting will last for 32 Hours
  8. JaxsonWinter

its been 48 hours, so declaring you will be running for speaker is closed
  9. JaxsonWinter

Applications for Councillors of the CoS

I think you are already a Councilor but approved
  10. JaxsonWinter

Oh I will be running for Speaker once again btw
  11. JaxsonWinter

By The Rules of Procedure of the Council of State, The Selection for Speaker for The Month of February and the Next 3 Months shall commence Please State Now and here if you will be Running for Speaker of the Council of State Declaration for Speaker Selection will last for 48 Hours
  12. JaxsonWinter

In Recognition of The Flaming Truth

debate will be closed and voting will be opened soon