RoN for Chairperson! Failed in the senate, may as well try the GA

Sacento

Citizen
Oct 27, 2020
Awards
Unfortunately the Union was unaware of the greatness RoN will bring to us and didn't elect them for senate but we shall strive to move the RoN movement further! RoN for chairperson, they might be inactive but isn't that the appeal in this region? We will raid the chancellors channel with angry RoN supporters if they do not win! stop the steal, RoN won the election by a landslide Unfortunately @Josephto has failed to push RoN into the senate which is why RoN hired me as chairperson election campaigner person of RoN the great, powerful and merciful. VOTE RoN!!! or face the consequences thank you for your time time to bribe voters brb

Sacento
Chairperson election campaigner person of RoN the great, powerful and merciful

I know you did not just call me Sleepy Joe. You did not... call me sleepy Joe. I mean, come on man! I oughta take you behind the gym and teach you some manners about the a, you know, the thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Zen and Sacento
I'm supremely disappointed, the election was rigged, RoN did not even appear on the ballot, I suspect outside meddling from Crooked Zen and Sleepy Joe, our supporters shall riot and storm the GA as we are outraged RoN has been cheated of their destiny many times now. Expect a full response.

Will you shut up man. Come on. I mean, folks, listen. This was a fair and honest election, in which the people spoke. You know, and the Joe Zen chair will serve the, you know, the thing. I am proud on our election to the Senate, and I know we can do great things.

*waits for ful response*
*gives full response* We are overthrowing the government, we will install RoN as supreme dictator we will execute those who stand against us and of course we are declaring RoN's loyal supporters at Union Drama the only legal news source.