Beginning of Term Speech (Speaker Version :D.)

JaxsonWinter

The Greater Empire of Astrodom
Executive Cabinet
Oct 3, 2022
Awards
My Fellow Unionists and Councilpersons
I Thank you all for Electing me as the First Speaker of the new Council of State, Whether or not it was a good idea we will see
I hope to get the wheels rolling as soon as possible, by introducing new legislation for the council and citizens, and working with the executive branch to introduce bills for policy's and laws for the good of the Union

We shall see whether or not if replacing the Senate for the Council of State was a good idea or not, but i have a good feeling that it was
I want to keep this short so i can start working, but i will leave you all with my Unofficial oath of Office of which i promise to the Union

I, JaxsonWinter of Astrodom, Do Solemnly swear on this Sacred Earth, That i will Give my Best to Take Full Responsibility of the Office of Speaker of the Council of State, To Uphold and Protect the Constitution of the Union of Democratic States, To Listen And Respect the People of the Union, and to Swear Unconditional Obedience to the President, Vice-President, And Mods and Admins of the Union, so Help me God