Creative A very old story from a much younger Phoenix and Friend

Used to denote Creative writing.
Admiral Zeus and the crew of the Astrapios were sent to scan a distant galaxy for hidden resources. He was reviewing the last scan report when his tactical officer speaks up. "Sir there is....", the ensign begins. Zeus looks up to see what the problem is and sees why his tactical officer stopped speaking in mid sentence. "Who is that and where did it come from?", he demands. Tactical readings start to come up, but he is only left with more questions. There is only one way to do this, and looks over at his communication officer. "Contact that vessel, I want to know who that is." The communication officer starts to do as requested, but nervously looks back at his command officer. "Sir we are being hailed." Zeus raises an eyebrow and smiles at the nervous communication officer. "Ok lets see it".

The view screen lights up and a cloaked figure can be seen. "Identify yourself, and explain what you are doing here", Zeus demands. The captain stares back, but does not reply. Just as Zeus is about to ask if the other vessel could hear him, the mysterious captain decides to speak. "Hello Admiral Zeus, who I am does not matter. The fact that I am looking for you, well I think that might be of slightly more interest to you." Taken back for a moment, Zeus stares at the figure on the screen. "It seems that you found me, now explain why." The cloaked figure slowly shakes his head. "I will answer your questions, but only in private. Looking at his crew, Zeus says "Looks like me and our mysterious friend here will need some privacy."

Zeus walks into his private office and sees that someone is sitting behind his desk. Not wanting to alarm his crew, he steps in and allows the door to close behind him. Zeus looks at the stranger, and thinks that someone has gone to great length to hide their true identity. "Here am I, like you wished. Now, who in the hell at you?" Instead of answering his question, the stranger picks up a data chip and throws it at Zeus. "There, that is why I was hunting you down. I was told to bring that to you, as well as these", pulling aside his cloak, he slowly pulls out a pair of purple gem encrusted daggers and gently places them on the desk. With this the stranger gets up and walks to the opposite corner of the office, allowing Zeus to approach his desk. The stranger continues. "I was entrusted with those, and told that they had to reach you at any cost.....

The story was never completed and based off an old game I played with clan mates.