Search results

1. Ostro

Introduction Act to Make March 20th a Holiday

Opening Statement to the Council on "Make March 20th A Holiday" Hello to my fellow Councillors and citizens. The Union has a government, sometimes thriving and sometimes not, but always remaining a government. We behave as is fitting for one, with procedures and elections, and thus serve the...
  2. Ostro

Make March 20th A Holiday Act

Whereas the Union has a distinct lack of holidays, days for fun celebration that bring together all Unionists, Realizing thar March 20th is a day notable for the birthdays of our Speaker, @JaxsonWinter , and the Founder of the Union, @Thatcher , Convinced that having holidays on significant days...
  3. Ostro

Hok Citizenship Application

Approved! Welcome to the Union.
  4. Ostro

Hok Citizenship Application

5. Ostro

Blank1239 Citizenship Application

6. Ostro

ChillViking - Ambassador Application

Accepted! Here's the XKI part of our ambassador threads https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?forums/10000-islands.74/. Welcome!
  7. Ostro

fregerson - Ambassador Application

Approved. Embassy row is thisaway https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?forums/embassy-row/
  8. Ostro

The Gameplayer #2 - But What Is Gen-Sec, Really?

Ah, the World Assembly. A place for either recognition and progress, or ego-stroking and legalese, depending on how you look at it. But if you've ever taken a look at the rules of the General Assembly, or just hang out in the WA discord, you might have noticed a term: General Assembly...
  9. Ostro

Okaymusician446 Citizenship Application

10. Ostro

Aina Citizenship Application

11. Ostro

Failed A Ban on 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council

There are far superior tunes for every holiday. I urge you to think of this not as an attack on Christmas but an opportunity to appreciate some other songs for once.
  12. Ostro

Failed A Ban on 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council

Introduction of the Bill "A Ban On 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council" My fellow Councillors, I shall keep this one short. All I Want For Christmas Is You is a contagious disease, and one that causes significant harm to the ears and mind of all of us. Oh, it is harmless, even...
  13. Ostro

A Ban on "All I Want For Christmas Is You" In This Council

A MOTION To enact the bill "A Ban on 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' In This Council" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 3rd of December, 2023, by Ostrovskiy As follows: Whereas it is approaching the holiday known as Christmas, Whereas a popular song to be...
  14. Ostro

CaneliaFederalRep Citizenship Application

15. Ostro

Sultanisia Citizenship Application

16. Ostro

TheAmbisIsBased Citizenship Application

17. Ostro

Bunker snake Citizenship Application