Search results

1. Josi

Leave of Absence

Hope you have a good time with your school!!
  2. Josi

Passed Amendments to the Executive Affairs Act 2023

I move that we vote on this proposal.
  3. Josi

Passed Motion to Establish a Formatting Committee

I second the motion made by the Honourable Councilor.
  4. Josi

That's fair. I will support this proposal.
  5. Josi

Article III, Section 6 of the Constitution states, "The President shall have the following powers, subject to regulation by law..." Emphasis mine. I feel like it really isn't constitutionally problematic. The Council of State holds the legislative power of the Union and may delegate that...
  6. Josi

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I was confused based on the wording of the proposal.
  7. Josi

I am curious as to why the author of this bill would like to get rid of Ministerial Orders?
  8. Josi

I feel like there should be a mechanism for choosing the leadership of the committee, instead of specifically naming an individual as the Chair. If Kron resigns at some point in the future, we would have to amend this law again.
  9. Josi

Passed Motion to Amend the Constitution (Judicial Section)

I second the motion made by the Honourable Councilor.
  10. Josi

This proposal has my support and I look forward to its passage.
  11. Josi

On Community Building

I really enjoyed reading your article, I think that you bring out a lot of good points. I have been around NationStates for awhile and I have held pretty much every position there is to hold. Having been through many regions in these various roles, I come to learn something rather important...
  12. Josi

Miann Citizenship Application

Welcome, @Miann!!
  13. Josi

Would the author of the bill mind telling us what was changed from the current wording of the Constitution?
  14. Josi

Administrative Task Thread

I was approved to be a Councilor of State, could I be rolled with that accordingly, please? 🐶❤️
  15. Josi

Applications for Councillors of the CoS

@JaxsonWinter Bump.
  16. Josi

The Aegis Under Strain? A Recap of The Aegis Situation

This was a really interesting read, thank you for writing it!! I had been wondering what happened with this in the end.
  17. Josi

Josi - Ministry of Defense Application

Only a little :p
  18. Josi

Josi - Ministry of Defense Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: -Edinburgh- What is your Discord username?: josi.9711 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Josi, Elizabeth What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Defense Ministry Specific Information What...
  19. Josi

Applications for Councillors of the CoS

Your Name: Josi Your Discord: josi.9711 Oath of Office Signature:: I, Josi, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of my...
  20. Josi

:yodaflames:

:yodaflames: