1. TheSecond

Selection of Speaker

I will be running for speaker.
  2. TheSecond

The Political Parties Act (TABLED)

I Second the motion to table this act
  3. TheSecond

Passed Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications Act

Alma Milburn, serving as Aarman's representative to the Council of State, stood poised to introduce the act he had diligently crafted. Having received a nod of acknowledgment from the speaker, Alma embarked on the solemn task of delivering his speech. Reaching the lectern, Alma carried with him...
  4. TheSecond

Proposal: Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications Act

A MOTION To enact a bill to develop a system for mutual recognition of professional qualifications Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the DAY of MONTH, YEAR, by @TheSecond As follows: RECOGNIZING the importance of facilitating the mobility of skilled...
  5. TheSecond

Passed Amendments to the Executive Affairs Act 2023

ISecond the motion to end discussions and move on to voting.
  6. TheSecond

Withdrawn The Judicial reform and Amendments to the Criminal Code Act

Since you're the sponsor of the bill, a motion from you to table the bill is enough to do so.
  7. TheSecond

Withdrawn The Judicial reform and Amendments to the Criminal Code Act

I concur with Glaciosia. I find this bill to be overall unnecessary. I do not approve.
  8. TheSecond

Count to Negative 1000

9. TheSecond

Passed Motion to Establish the Committee on General Assembly Affairs

I understand where the honorable councilor’s concerns lie. Yes, the intent of 4.2 is to ensure that the committee can continue performing its duties in the midst of an election for a speaker. As I see it, the current wording of 4.2 implies that the committee’s chairperson and members can not...
  10. TheSecond

Passed Motion to Establish the Committee on General Assembly Affairs

Speaker, Councilors, With the establishment of the Council of States comes our duty to give vote directives for the World Assembly Delegate. We as Councilors now have regular control over the WA Delegate when it comes to the General Assembly. A great right that it is, the Council currently has...
  11. TheSecond

Count to Negative 1000

12. TheSecond

Motion to Establish the Committee on General Assembly Affairs

A MOTION To establish the Committee on General Assembly Affairs Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 24th of April, 2023, by @TheSecond (Aarman) As follows: RECOGNIZING the duty of the Council to direct the World Assembly Delegate; CONTENDING that the...
  13. TheSecond

Passed Motion to Repeal the Declaration of Recruitment Standards

I trust the President about this. I approve of it.