Search results

1. Celtic Eire

Celtic Eire - Ministry of the Census Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Celtic Eire What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of the Census What position interests you in the Census?: Deputy Minister Do you have any prior experience with Census activities or manual recruitment (if...
  2. Celtic Eire

Celtic Eire - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Celtic Eire What is your Discord username?: Celtic Eire What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Foreign Affairs?: Ambassador - UCR...
  3. Celtic Eire

Celtic Eire Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Celtic Eire Other Nations/Aliases?: No What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Nation is in UDS Do you have Discord? No How long have you been inside the UDS? Around a Week How did you hear about us? I was asked to join Signature: I, Celtic Eire, do...
  4. Celtic Eire

Celtic Eire Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Celtic Eire Other Nations/Aliases?: No What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Nation is in UDS Do you have Discord? No How long have you been inside the UDS? 2 days How did you hear about us? I was Sent a telegram Signature: I, Celtic Eire, do...