Search results

1. joshuaaa

joshuaaa - Foreign Envoy Application

Your Nation? Northern Joshuel What are you applying for? Foreign Envoy What title do you have within your region? Member What is your region? The Union of Democratic States I affirm I am from the said region and I am authorized to act in an official capacity. Yes Denied by: Zukchiva
  2. joshuaaa

joshuaaa - Embassy Application

Is this a Consulate or Embassy application?: Embassy Region Name: The Union of Democratic States Your Nation Name?: Northern Joshuel Your Government Position?: President Why do you wish to apply for a consulate/open an embassy? The primary purpose of embassy is to have representative to...
  3. joshuaaa

joshuaaa - Foreign Envoy Application

Your Nation? Northern Joshuel What are you applying for? Foreign Envoy What title do you have within your region? Member What is your region? The Union of Democratic States I affirm I am from the said region and I am authorized to act in an official capacity. Yes Denied by: Phoenix
  4. joshuaaa

joshuaaa Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Northern Joshuel Other Nations/Aliases?: No What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Nation is in UDS Do you have Discord? No How long have you been inside the UDS? An hour ago How did you hear about us? Via telegram Signature: I, Northern Joshuel, do...