Search results

1. AC Alex | East Chimore

Presentation of the Treaty of Libertia and Pie

A MOTION To enact the bill "Treaty of Libertia and Pie" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 14th of August, 2023, by @AC Alex | East Chimore As follows: The Union of Democratic States And The Republic of Europeia Treaty of Libertia and Pie...
  2. AC Alex | East Chimore

In Recognition of Executive Dedication and Contribution of Phoenix Coalition

A MOTION To enact the bill "In Recognition of Executive Dedication and Contribution of Phoenix Coalition (A proposal to add an honorific name)" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 24th of June, 2023, by AC Alex. As follows: GRATEFUL for the numerous...
  3. AC Alex | East Chimore

A.C. Alex | Vendiagram - Ministry of the Census Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Vendiagram What is your Discord username?: NOOBonboPRO#4277 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: A.C. Alex, East Chimore, Allie, Kem, Aristophana What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of the...
  4. AC Alex | East Chimore

East Chimore - Consulate Application

Is this a Consulate or Embassy application?: Consulate Region Name: Merciam Your Nation Name?: East Chimore Your Government Position?: Princeps Consul Link to offsite forum or discord?: https://merciam.boards.net/ | https://discord.gg/79duUzZprb Why do you wish to apply for a...
  5. AC Alex | East Chimore

East Chimore Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Vendiagram Other Nations/Aliases?: Yes Please list your other nations/aliases! East Chimore A.C Alex (alias) Other Regions/Organizations? Yes What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Other Nation Do you have Discord? Yes What's your Discord...
  6. AC Alex | East Chimore

East Chimore - Ambassador Application

Your Nation? East Chimore What are you applying for? Ambassador What title do you have within your region? Princeps Consul, WA Delegate What is your region? Merciam I affirm I am from the said region and I am authorized to act in an official capacity. Yes Approved by: Phoenix