Search results

1. ChaoticAlexander

ChaoticAlexander - Ministry of Culture Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Bagong Timog Mindanao What is your Discord username?: chaoticmagikman What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Alex What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Culture Ministry Specific Information...
  2. ChaoticAlexander

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Justice Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Bagong Timog Mindanao What is your Discord username?: Not Alexander#8247 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Alex What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Justice Ministry Specific...
  3. ChaoticAlexander

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Defense Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Bagong Timog Mindanao What is your Discord username?: Not Alexander#8247 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Alex, Alexander, Howard What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Defense Ministry...
  4. ChaoticAlexander

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Bagong Timog Mindanao What is your Discord username?: Not Alexander#8247 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Alex What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry Specific...
  5. ChaoticAlexander

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Culture Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Bagong Timog Mindanao What is your Discord username?: Not Alexander#8247 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Alex What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Culture Ministry Specific...
  6. ChaoticAlexander

AlexTheGreat Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Bagong Timog Mindanao Other Nations/Aliases?: No Do you have Discord? Yes What's your Discord? Barcebal, Alexander Howard#8247 How long have you been inside the UDS? More than a month How did you hear about us? I just randomly played the game and a person sent me a...
  7. ChaoticAlexander

AlexTheGreat Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Bagong Timog Mindanao Other Nations/Aliases?: No Do you have Discord? No How long have you been inside the UDS? 1 month How did you hear about us? I just randomly played the game and a person sent me a telegram to join this region Signature: I, Bagong Timog...