Search results

1. SANOMA

Passed Confirmation Hearing of Sanoma as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Union of Democratic States

For the most part of the past few years (5+) I have been known as Actias. I have also been relatively well recognized as Somner. I have had a few transient names in between but those two hold the most renown.
  2. SANOMA

Passed Confirmation Hearing of Sanoma as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Union of Democratic States

A great many at this point, but I can list notable regions from recent years: served as the Electoral Commissioner of Thaecia, was a Senator and lawyer in the NWA, but beyond that and executive work in a few regions (Thaecia, NWA, Rhinia/Westphalia, Europiea), it has been maybe 5 years or more...
  3. SANOMA

Good Afternoon, Let me begin by saying that it is a complete honor and privilege to be considered for not only a cabinet position, but one that represents the unique, robust legal system of this great region. Despite my fresh residency in the region, my experience with NationStates legal...
  4. SANOMA

SANOMA - Ministry of Justice Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Sanoma What is your Discord username?: S A N O M A#1642 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Actias, Somner What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Justice Ministry Specific Information What...
  5. SANOMA

SANOMA Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Sanoma Other Nations/Aliases?: No Do you have Discord? Yes What's your Discord? S A N O M A#1642 How long have you been inside the UDS? Brand New How did you hear about us? Recruitment telegram Signature: I, Sanoma, do solemnly swear that I bear true allegiance...