Search results

1. Ghost

Applications for Councillors of the CoS

Your Name: Ghost Your Discord: Breacher_4 Oath of Office Signature:: I, Ghost, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of...
  2. Ghost

Ghost - Ministry of Roleplay Application

Awesome!
  3. Ghost

Or even a trainee position
  4. Ghost

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Adonee What is your Discord username?: #Ghost0920 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Adonee What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Roleplay Ministry Specific Information What position...
  5. Ghost

Ghost Citizenship Application

Unfortunately I can't. I made a new nationstates State called Ad0nee though.
  6. Ghost

Sure I'll try
  7. Ghost

Your Nation?: Adonee Other Nations/Aliases?: Yes Please list your other nations/aliases! The Foundation: Leader (SC Ghost) USSM: Leader (Dimitri Kronokov) Other Regions/Organizations? Yes Please list your other regions/organizations! Sons of the Apocalypse Union RolePlaying...
  8. Ghost

Glaciosia - Ministry of Roleplay Application

What's your nation's name?: Adonee. What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Roleplay. What position interests you in Roleplay?: Administrator. What is your prior experience with roleplay?: Recently I have become a roller in the Union RP, and have helped some new players navigate the...