Recent content by Shaci

1. Shaci

Applications for Councillors of the CoS

Your Name: Marvel Your Discord: marvel_612 Oath of Office Signature:: I, Shaci, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of the Union to the best of...
  2. Shaci

Shaci - Consulate Application

Great! Likewise the UDS consulate has been created in the Indian forums although I encourage you to appoint a diplomat and join the regional discord server. Link: https://forum.nsindia.tk/showthread.php?tid=32
  3. Shaci

Shaci - Consulate Application

Is this a Consulate or Embassy application?: Consulate Region Name: India Your Nation Name?: Marvellia Your Government Position?: Probation Moderator representing the Founder of India Link to offsite forum or discord?: Forum: https://forum.nsindia.tk/index.php, Discord...
  4. Shaci

Shaci - Ministry of Defense Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Shaci What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Marvellia, Zazince, Covanicia What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Defense Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Defense...
  5. Shaci

Shaci - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Shaci What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Marvellia, Zazince, Covanicia What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in...
  6. Shaci

Shaci Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Shaci Other Nations/Aliases?: Yes Please list your other nations/aliases! Marvellia Zazince Covanicia Other Regions/Organizations? Yes Please list your other regions/organizations! India Mandala EoGB What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Other Nation...