Some Thoughts

Kanglia

Citizen
Oct 26, 2020
Awards
TRANSCRIPT:

As you guys all know, I have devoted a lot of time, effort, and energy to this game and to this region over the last five-ish years. In return, this game has gifted me some incredible friends, who while I don’t know personally, it very much so feels as if I do. I do not take that for granted and I cherish all of the interactions, good and the bad. Recently however, I have felt as though this game has given me far more than I have given to it. For several weeks now I have tried to figure out exactly why that is, exactly why I cannot find the same spark that I could during my personal hayday. I have many different potential causes. After all, I’m older now, much more focused on my job and on my schooling, my outside relationships with friends and my family. I also other interests outside of this game, which was not exactly true when I played it incessantly in my NS prime. However, I have ultimately decided that I am simply not fit for a legislature position anymore. I know that I have more to give, but I do not believe it is in something that I no longer take any joy in. That is why I am announcing that I have no intentions of running for the Senate after this term completes for an indefinite amount of time. When, or maybe better said if, I find the spark again, I will make an attempt to return there.

So where is my value? What can I possibly do that would both be able to match my skill set and level of commitment? To answer that question I look at the last three executives. Able people who have used the method of delegation among trusted advisors furthered by their own leadership capabilities. I am no stranger to leading, nor am I stranger to the art of delegation in sufficient moderation. Perhaps the role of executive is what my best fit is now.

I’ve also got experience running elections, perhaps a seat on the Election Commision in the upcoming Kronstitution serves me better. Or participating in the judiciary system which hopefully has a reason to exist in this new era we are soon to embark on. Regardless, I know that I will be involved, somehow. I will find some form of a new spark in this game. I do not know how, or where, or when, but it will return. That I am sure of.

This is not a retirement, you guys know how played out and often proven wrong those are. This is me, being honest about where I see myself. Only time will really be able to tell however, until then, I leave you all with this, some thoughts.

Yours,
Kanglia.

View attachment some thoughts.mp3

Last edited by a moderator: