Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatcher

Citizen
Dec 18, 2015
Awards
Elku0LO.png

October Presidential Election

The Constitution of the Union of Democratic States states that, "The President is elected every four months, alongside their Vice President under a joint ticket, in a two day election that shall conclude at the end of February, June, and October, and shall be sworn in on the first day of March, July, and November.”

The candidacy form for the October Presidential Election accepted responses from 12:00 am EST on October 28th to 10:00 pm EST on October 29th, after which a list of candidates was released. British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Druing, and Guess and Check all submitted candidacy forms for the election, designating Kingdom of Sacento, Glaciosia, and Drawception respectively as their running mates. No invalid forms were submitted nor were any candidates invalid. There was a campaign period from 10:00 pm EST on October 29th to 10:00 pm EST on October 31st.

The Presidential election ballot was announced and accepted responses from 10:00 pm EST October 31st to 10:00 pm EST on November 2nd. In total, 19 ballots were submitted, of which 19 ballots were valid and no ballots were invalid.

Of the valid ballots, ten went to Druing, four went to British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, three went to Re-Open Nominations, and two went to Guess and Check. Druing won 53% of the valid ballots, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms won 21% of the valid ballots, Re-Open Nominations won 16% of the valid ballots, and Guess and Check won 11% of the valid ballots, meaning Druing has been elected President and Glaciosia has been elected Vice President.

IC5QuoK.png

@Thatcher Whitehall
Thatcher Whitehall

jlQ2HVL.png

@Dyl
Khevo​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacento and Phoenix
That's some shit editing, but wooooooooooooooo! new report!

That's some shit editing, but wooooooooooooooo! new report!
Mobile gang good sir! Lmao, if I get to my laptop later I’ll fix the attachments. Other than that, are there any other issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.