My (Second) Application of Citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewbone73

Citizen
Nov 20, 2020
Awards
I had a citizenship application before and i have no idea how it was deleted, So i'm going to apply for citizenship again.

Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

Citizenship Application
Congratulations! Your citizenship application has been approved; make sure to check out the Discord Server and Master Dispatch; and familiarize yourself with our laws and constitution. You now enjoy the freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition, the right to due process and a speedy, fair trial, the right to run for and hold office, and the right to vote in the elections of the Union. You are also now a member of the General Assembly, the lower house of the Union's Legislature. I would like to welcome you to our region and wish you a happy, productive and exciting tenure.
Kingdom of Sacento
Deputy Minister of the Census

I uh, Figured out the problem, I applied on the old version of the UDS board, But still. Thanks Sacento (France.)

Reactions: Kade
I uh, Figured out the problem, I applied on the old version of the UDS board, But still. Thanks Sacento (France.)
Glad you caught that! Welcome to the UDS :)

I originally applied September 24th, 2020, Like a year ago lol.
I guess it just rendered my citizenship outdated. I was even listed as citizen for a while after that lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.