Feedback: Administrative, Executive, Judicial, and Election Commission Announcement Channels

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Certain channels, yes! (Post feedback)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Phoenix

Chief Admin
Oct 16, 2020
Awards
Hey everyone, I wanted your thoughts and opinions on if you believe if all or none of the following branches of the UDS need announcement channels that are tied to the forum.

• Administrative Announcements: Would be postings like this one, and announcements about bans.
  • Executive Announcements: Centralized place for the Executive and her Ministries to post important things.
  • Judicial Announcements: Post the outcome of things and stuff.
  • EC Announcements: Post the outcome of elections in one place and feedback posts.
Vote on if you like the idea, and if you have questions, feel free to post. Feedback in posts is definitely welcomed. I'm acting on my own primarily, just to gather feedback and then discuss it with the Admin Team. The Administrative Announcements channel and this post, in practice, is simply an example.

I think if we really do need announcement channels, then the Executive could use one. Mainly because there's a lot of announcements that come from the Executive.

I don't really thing we need any other specific announcement channels, but they're certainly cool. :D

Is this for discord? I'm not sure how frequent announcements are, but I feel like they could all be done in one channel tbh, unless there are like announcements coming out every day.

Is this for discord? I'm not sure how frequent announcements are, but I feel like they could all be done in one channel tbh, unless there are like announcements coming out every day.
Mainly the forums, that then relate to a single announcement channel on Discord, possibly more if needed.

In all honestly, all of the categories I listed in the OP could mostly fit into one channel except for maybe the Executive and Administrative announcements.

Reactions: moe