Your Nation?:

Dome Artan
Other Nations/Aliases?:

Yes
Please list your other nations/aliases!

Wizard Ferret
Other Regions/Organizations?

Yes
Please list your other regions/organizations!

TSP
Do you have Discord?

Yes
What's your Discord?

wizardferret#3359
How long have you been inside the UDS? Recently revived, about a year previously
How did you hear about us?

Initially telegram

Signature:

I, Dome Artan, do solemnly swear that I bear true allegiance to the Union of Democratic States, that I will faithfully obey and have read the laws and Constitution of the Union, and that I will never deceive, disrespect, damage, or otherwise neglect the Union of Democratic States

Approved by: Kade

• Love
Reactions: Sacento
Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

Citizenship Application
Congratulations! Your citizenship application has been approved; make sure to check out the Discord Server and Master Dispatch; and familiarize yourself with our laws and constitution. You now enjoy the freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition, the right to due process and a speedy, fair trial, the right to run for and hold office, and the right to vote in the elections of the Union. You now also have the ability to join the Union's Executive Branch and help govern the region; be sure to check out the sub-forums for the ministries, Ministries sign up. I would like to welcome you to our region and wish you a happy, productive and exciting tenure.

v/r
Kade Vasentius
Dep Minister, Census

Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

Citizenship Application
Congratulations! Your citizenship application has been approved; make sure to check out the Discord Server and Master Dispatch; and familiarize yourself with our laws and constitution. You now enjoy the freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition, the right to due process and a speedy, fair trial, the right to run for and hold office, and the right to vote in the elections of the Union. You now also have the ability to join the Union's Executive Branch and help govern the region; be sure to check out the sub-forums for the ministries, URL='https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?categories/ministries.122/']Ministries sign up[/URL]. I would like to welcome you to our region and wish you a happy, productive and exciting tenure.

Regards,

Phoenix
God of Census