• This is to clarify that items inside the Grand Libary are sorted alphabetically. The Clerks are encouraged to take this into account on thread creations.

Confirmation of Zukchiva's Ministers - October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law Clerk

Clerk
Honourable Zukchiva, President of the Union of Democratic States, has nominated Honourable Kron to the office of Minster of Culture of the Union of Democratic States. This is their confirmation hearing.
Ayes to the right - 3
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Honourable Kron is confirmed Minister of Culture.

Honourable Zukchiva, President of the Union of Democratic States, has nominated Honourable Kade to the office of Minster of Defence of the Union of Democratic States. This is his confirmation hearing.
Ayes to the right - 5
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Kade is confirmed as Minister of Defence.

@EUKBICR and @Zukchiva you can give a brief opening statement.
Ayes to the right - 4
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Isles is confirmed as Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Honourable Zukchiva, President of the Union of Democratic States, has nominated Duckstan to the office of Minster of Roleplay of the Union of Democratic States. This is their confirmation hearing.
Ayes to the right - 5
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Duckstan is confirmed Minister of Roleplay.

Honourable Zukchiva, President of the Union of Democratic States, has nominated Sanoma for the office of Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Union of Democratic States. This is their confirmation hearing.
Ayes to the right - 5
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Sanoma is confirmed as Minister of Justice and Attorney General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Election Schedule

Presidential Election: 

Senate Election: 

Thatcher's Return: