Citizenship for Fiberia Fameria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked on NS and found no region by the name of Dimpiji, can you clarify if that was the correct spelling or was it an organization with no region? Please clarify, thanks in advance.

I looked on NS and found no region by the name of Dimpiji, can you clarify if that was the correct spelling or was it an organization with no region? Please clarify, thanks in advance.
You are correct, there is no Dimji, in fact there only was Dimpiji, it got lost in the sands of time.

Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

Citizenship Application
Congratulations! Your citizenship application has been approved; make sure to check out the Discord Server and Master Dispatch; and familiarize yourself with our laws and constitution. You now enjoy the freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition, the right to due process and a speedy, fair trial, the right to run for and hold office, and the right to vote in the elections of the Union. You are also now a member of the General Assembly, the lower house of the Union's Legislature. I would like to welcome you to our region and wish you a happy, productive and exciting tenure.
Kingdom of Sacento
Deputy Minister of the Census

Status
Not open for further replies.