Citizenship Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethoral

Citizen
Feb 10, 2021
Greetings the Union of Democratic States! I am Ethoral, also occasionally nicknamed as "Eth" or "Etho" by others.

I first made my (uncreatively named) Ethoralia nation on NS back in 2015, and had long been interested in the platform since then to participate in regional civics and politics. However, my degree of participation varied randomly because of personal factors, so I have never truly tasted the full experience of NS. During the 2020 pandemic, the mandated closures and restriction response allowed for more time at home and once again piqued my interest in NS.

I hope I can get along well with the rest of the UDS community!

Coat_of_Arms_UDS.png

Citizenship Application
Congratulations! Your citizenship application has been approved; make sure to check out the Discord Server and Master Dispatch; and familiarize yourself with our laws and constitution. You now enjoy the freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition, the right to due process and a speedy, fair trial, the right to run for and hold office, and the right to vote in the elections of the Union. You are also now a member of the General Assembly, the lower house of the Union's Legislature. I would like to welcome you to our region and wish you a happy, productive and exciting tenure.
Die Kronprinzessin
Minister of the Census

Status
Not open for further replies.