Announcement: Promoting Kade and Kron

Thatcher

Citizen
Dec 18, 2015
Awards
All,

I hereby promote @Kade to the position of Senior Administrator. Kade has consistently stepped forward to serve the Union in whatever capacity needed, applying his technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of Union business. Whether serving as Minister of the Census or Commander of the UDSAF, Kade has demonstrated his ability to perform well at the highest levels of government. Over the past six months as Administrative Assistant, Kade has demonstrated that he is capable of the duties of Senior Administrator.

I hereby promote @Kron to the position of Junior Administrator. Kronprinzessin has demonstrated her capabilities and commitment to regional safety in her capacity as Moderator. In a range of IC roles from Minister to Chief Justice, Kron has supported and cultivated the region since joining in October 2018. In addition to providing a unique perspective, as a non-American, I believe that her presence will make the team more robust in responding to queries and challenges. I am excited to see what she will do once on the team!

I hereby relieve Britallia of his position as Discord and Forum Moderator.

The Executive Administrative Team, the voting body which decides the policies and decisions of the administrative team, now consists of the following: Thatcher, Ark, Phoenix, Khevo, Glaciosia, and Kade.

Signed,
Thatcher Whitehall
Chief Administrator