Announcement: Promoting Kade and Kron

Thatcher

Chief Admin
Citizen
Donator
Resident
UDSAF
All,

I hereby promote @Kade to the position of Senior Administrator. Kade has consistently stepped forward to serve the Union in whatever capacity needed, applying his technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of Union business. Whether serving as Minister of the Census or Commander of the UDSAF, Kade has demonstrated his ability to perform well at the highest levels of government. Over the past six months as Administrative Assistant, Kade has demonstrated that he is capable of the duties of Senior Administrator.

I hereby promote @Kron to the position of Junior Administrator. Kronprinzessin has demonstrated her capabilities and commitment to regional safety in her capacity as Moderator. In a range of IC roles from Minister to Chief Justice, Kron has supported and cultivated the region since joining in October 2018. In addition to providing a unique perspective, as a non-American, I believe that her presence will make the team more robust in responding to queries and challenges. I am excited to see what she will do once on the team!

I hereby relieve Britallia of his position as Discord and Forum Moderator.

The Executive Administrative Team, the voting body which decides the policies and decisions of the administrative team, now consists of the following: Thatcher, Ark, Phoenix, Khevo, Glaciosia, and Kade.

Signed,
Thatcher Whitehall
Chief Administrator

Glaciosia

High Lord of All Administrators
Sr Administrator
Tech Ops
Minister of Justice
Vice President
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Senate Guest
Citizen
Donator
Ambassador
Foreign Envoy
Resident
UDSAF
Union Attorney
Pronouns
He/Him
Nation
Glaciosia

Kade

World Assembly Delegate
Sr Administrator
Tech Ops
Minister of Defense
Deputy Minister of the Census
Senate Guest
Chief Commissioner
WA Delegate
Citizen
Donator
Resident
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks all! Excited to keep helping improve our region where it needs it :)

Upcoming Election Schedule

Presidential Election: 

Senate Election: 

Thatcher's Return: